We heard that a bunch of you want to buy a laundromat!
Now, what’s the best way to get started you might ask? I love templates, and I know you love them too. They make it easier to never get emotional with a deal.
So here’s the most important thing you have to remember: he who keeps it stupid simple wins. With that in mind, let’s dive into the key documents you need for a deal.
THIS ARTICLE MAY BE OUR MOST VALUABLE ONE YET.
Well, if you’re looking to buy businesses from different marketplaces? You’ve not got the most comprehensive list of where to buy companies online. Since there is not Zillow, Redfin or MLS that is all inclusive this is gold.
We still recommend the best deals are offline, and we teach you how to find them in our mastermind HOWEVER, the second best thing to sniper rifle for the perfect take down is a huge net for a bunch of little fish.
Communities That Will Help You Find Better Deals in 2021
Today, you’ll learn about online marketplaces separated into seven different categories:
- New Deals
- Size in terms of listings, traffic, and transactions.
- Vetted Deals
- Deal Aggregators
- DFY Deal Sourcing – they outreach to acquisition targets on your behalf.
Also, you’ll learn:
- Groups and communities to join as a deal maker.
- Vital resources that will help you execute better deals.
New Marketplaces You Should Know About
- SwiftExits – a marketplace for Shopify stores.
- Tiny Acquisitions – you can find projects selling for below $5k.
- FlipWP – a marketplace for WordPress businesses.
- AcquireBase – it’s for side projects and SaaS apps.
The Biggest Online Marketplaces for Digital Assets
- Flippa – one of the largest marketplaces where you can find some great deals but also suspicious sellers and listings. Here, you’ll find e-commerce, apps, and SaaS businesses as well as domains and websites.
- SideProjectors – it’s a marketplace for people who sell their side-projects. You’ll find sites, blogs, e-commerce, SaaS, themes, and other types of projects.
- IndieMaker – it’s similar to SideProjectors but has a better quality of listings. Here you can find tons of different projects from sites to SaaS businesses.
- BusinessesForSale – claims to be the largest marketplace with 57k listings. You’ll find both online and offline businesses here.
- WebsiteClosers – you’ll mostly find e-commerce and affiliate sites.
- BizBuySell – one of the oldest online marketplaces where you can find both offline and online businesses.
- MicroAcquire – one of the fastest-growing marketplaces where you can buy or sell a startup.
- Benchmark International – it’s a sell-only marketplace with a strong focus on offline businesses.
- LINK – also focused on offline businesses.
- First Choice Business Brokers – here, you can find traditional offline businesses like restaurants and manufacturing.
The Marketplaces With The Strongest Vetting Process
- FE International – you’ll find e-commerce and SaaS businesses.
- Empire Flippers – offers e-commerce, content, and affiliate sites.
- Quiet Light Brokerage – they have 10-20 highly vetted listings at any given time. They can be e-commerce, content, and SaaS businesses.
- Motion Invest – they sell 10-20 content and affiliate sites.
- Latona’s – you’ll find sites, e-commerce, SaaS, domain businesses.
- SMERGERS – you’ll find businesses, investment opportunities, franchises, and even business loans.
- Investors Club – it’s a members-only marketplace for buying and selling sites. You’ll find 15-50 listings at any given time.
- Fameswap – for IG accounts and YouTube channels.
- Shopify Exchange – it’s a marketplace for Shopify stores.
- Blogs for Sale – for blogs.
- Letterxchange – it’s for newsletters, but it doesn’t have many listings.
- Duuce – you’ll find only newsletters here. They have a lot of listings.
- bizdaq – it’s the UK focused marketplace for online businesses
- Otonomy – a marketplace for Canadian businesses.
- Acquisafe – small acquisitions in Europe.
- DotMarket – it’s for sites.
- AIM Digital Group – one of the best business brokers in the UK.
- AppBusinessBrokers – a marketplace for mobile apps.
- SellMyApp – it’s also for mobile apps.
- Afternic / DomainMarket / dynadot / Sedo / Odys – marketplaces for domains.
- Expired Domains – a search engine for expired domains.
- Dealflow Brokerage
- AliDigital Broker
- Digital Exits
- Website Properties
- Acquisitions Direct
- w3 Business Advisors
- JustWebsite Brokerage
- Opportunity Network
- Seller Force
Done-For-You Deal Sourcing
Facebook Groups & Online Communities
- The Business Inquirer – a newsletter community.
- Searchfunder – an excellent community for offline businesses. If you subscribe, you’ll get access to many databases, deals, and different tools.
- Chief Operators
- The Website Flip Facebook – a community for site buyers, owners, and operators.
- The Website Flip Online – offers excellent content for site buyers, owners, and operators.
- Shopify Flips
- Flipping Websites
- Website Flipping Community
- Niche Website Flippers
- Website/Domain Buy/Sell
- Trends by The Hustle– an amazing community of entrepreneurs.
DueDilio – a marketplace that connects business buyers and due diligence experts.
MarketplaceApps – it enriches the data on Shopify Apps, WordPress Plugins, Chrome Extensions.
SourceScrub – it’s a database of bootstrapped companies.
ContractsCounsel – a marketplace that helps you source an attorney to help with your legal docs.
Interexo Brokers – it’s an extensive directory of local brokers.
Co-founder- Unconventional Acquisitions
If you want to learn more about researching, analyzing and buying businesses, check out the articles below